Contemporary marketing is fast-paced, ultra-competitive, and wholly reliant on targeted consumer interactions, which is why your online presence repre...
Contemporary marketing is fast-paced, ultra-competitive, and wholly reliant on targeted consumer interactions, which is why your online presence represents the most important aspect of any type of promotional initiative in today’s day and age.
With this notion in mind, this brief article will highlight the significance of creating an effective video marketing plan and describe how this digital advertising vehicle can skyrocket your virtual foot traffic.
When a potential consumer develops a need for a particular product or service, he or she will conduct an Internet search, gather pertinent data, and cross-reference the pros and cons of several different providers before making a purchase. However, it’s worth mentioning the fact that certain marketing strategies stand above the rest:
- If you stimulate a shopper’s auditory sense, it’s important to note that only about 10% of the information is retained.
- If you stimulate the auditory and visual sense, on the other hand, the viewer will retain approximately 68% of the material in question.
- Videos that are 10 minutes or longer serve as a tedious bore – less than 10% of Internet shoppers will actually watch the entire clip.
- Cutting-edge clips that last 90 seconds or less have been proven to considerably increase viewership and conversion rates – more than 68% of shoppers will watch the entire video and over 40% of contemporary consumers have made at least one purchase after watching a brief, streamlined advertisement.
- After watching an interesting, expedited video, 92% of social media users will share the clip with a friend or family member.
As such, modern video production is more about quality rather than quantity – your videos have to be innovative, progressive, and most notably, they have to get to the point quickly without burdening your audience.
An Integrated Approach
If you partner with a reputable marketing firm that specialises in business video production in Brisbane, you’ll be able to synergise all of your web-based advertising efforts and significantly boost your advertising ROI:
- Firms that combine written content with digital clips are able to grow revenue 49% faster than companies that rely entirely on articles and images.
- Incorporating explainer videos and marketing clips into your social media accounts and email blasts can increase your click-through rates by more than 300%.
- Including professionally-produced videos within your SEO initiative can improve your search engine ranking by more than 10 spots – oftentimes moving your company to the first page of results on Google, Bing, and other popular platforms.
- This is especially crucial when considering the fact that more than 60% of all search engine redirects go to the top two links.
The most renowned video production organisations are able to provide a comprehensive one-stop-shop for all of your web-based marketing needs, which is why more than 70% of Australian companies are planning to establish a relationship with a local digital marketing firm during 2018.
So if you’re ready to augment your marketing efforts with impactful videos, fascinating infographics, high-end slideshows, and modernised photography, be sure to schedule a consultation with a proven video expert in your area as soon as possible – you’ll notice a near-immediate boost in virtual foot traffic without having to spend a fortune.